Stress Free Weddings
It’s Your Day – Let Us Take Care Of The Details
Have you already planned your special day? And really just want to relax and enjoy your wedding day with all your guests, without having to unload any tasks to family, friends or bridal party… Well by handing over the reins to your very own Wedding Coordinator you will ensure your day runs smoothly.
After a relaxed conversation about your day, we will create a detailed run sheet, oversee all suppliers and communicate with them in the lead up to your big day and of course the general coordination duties on your special day.
Wedding Day Coordination
- Organised meeting with your preferred day and time, to discuss details and plans of your special day. Via in person/Zoom/Phone Call (At least 2 months prior is ideal)
- Give you some tips and support from now till your wedding day.
- Recommendations for vendors to save you time researching & suitable to your budget & style
- We will personally contact all vendors in the lead up to your big day. Confirm set up location, arrival times, provide them with our contact information etc
- Attend a site visit at your venue location
- Communication from now till wedding day via email or scheduled phone call
- Create a detailed run sheet timeline of your wedding day and to distribute to all vendors & send you a copy.
On your Wedding Day
- Be the main point of contact for all vendors and guests on your wedding day.
- Oversee and Direct all Vendors to ensure everything runs smooth and set up correctly
- Finalize finer tasks and details on the day. ( Eg: Reserved signs on chairs, Menu or name card placement, Light candles)
- Take care of any issues that arise to ensure your day is stress free.
- You will have your own wedding Coordinator be present on your wedding day, from bump in to the end of formalities. To ensure your wedding day runs beautifully, with you and your guests getting to relax and celebrate your special day!
Book your Wedding Day Coordination Package
Additional Assistance & Optional Extras:
Wedding Ceremony & Reception at Different locations?
- Attend an additional site visit at your reception venue location
- Venue meeting at reception
- Travel to and from your ceremony & reception location on your wedding day
Attend Wedding Rehearsal
- Ceremony rehearsal walk through
- Meeting with yourself, your fiancé, wedding party & celebrant to discuss any additional wedding details for your ceremony
Addtional set up assistance
- Needing more assistance to set up more DIY items & larger items up on your day will require an addtional staff assistant.
- This will depends on amount of items, type of items and hours require.
- We require you to send through the list of items, photos and any directions on how best to set up items, plus location you wish the items to be placed on your day.
Detailed Floor Plan
- Site visit at your ceremony & reception location to see venue visually in person.
- Create a detailed floor plan
- Distribute to all your vendors prior to your day
After hours Assistance
- Pack down your DIY items after reception commences
- Price will vary depending on: the amount of items, hours required, type of items and whether we require addtional staff assistance to pack down.
- After your day we will arrange a date & time to deliver your items to you during the week after your wedding day!
Danielle was amazing! Fantastic communication throughout the planning stage and she really brought my vision to life. Everything was perfect! Nothing was too big or too small and the attention to detail was absolutely spot on! So many people commented on the beautiful styling of both ceremony and reception. She made everything stress-free and i very highly recommend her! Our wedding wouldn't have been nearly as amazing without her and the Cohesion team.
Danielle made my day a lot less stressful and added so much beauty with the amazing decorations they supply as well as some fun for the guests with the super cool lawn games!! Thank you so much for helping make our day what it was!
Danielle is absolutely amazing! I could not recommend her enough. Booked only 6 weeks out, she helped coordinate the running of my big day. Within a couple of days she had already put together a plan & ideas on how to make the day seamless. She went above and beyond making sure everything was in place. If you want someone who is organised, dedicated, passionate professional and all round lovely person Danielle is your girl! Thank you for being a big part of the best day of my Life xx